Dream On

I think if there is any saying that sums up my goals/ achievements over the last few years, it would be "Dream On.

It is the first song on my running playlist on my iPhone and starts out every run, I do.  (I <3 Aerosmith.)  It has always been one of those "Pump me Up".. Rocky-esqe type songs that inspire me to push myself in my workouts and continue to tackle goals.

One of my co-workers told me that she saw this sweatshirt at a local Aeropostale and wanted to buy it for me, but they only had super large sizes.  I was so excited about it, I went online immediately and guess what... it was on sale for $20, down from $49.50.  And, I love that the letters are green!  A sign?  I say, yes.

So, today, I'm officially adopting "Dream On" as the Iron Texas Mommy mantra. Look for the new sidebar graphic, coming soon!  What's yours?

(And, I apologize for deleting my "Putting the Oh! in OMG" post.  I decided at 3am, because the nature of the post was bothersome and possibly offensive - as funny as it may have been, that I would take it down. I didn't need that one to be THE post that went viral.)

5 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I thought the deleted post was hilarious!!!

I like the new mantra

Lucas R. Tucker said...

I hope your littel girl feels better soon. I look forward to you winning my next challenge.

Jason said...

99 Problems in the smashup with Jay-Z and Linkin Park is that song because I may have all those problems but running solves them all.

And while I understand why you tooki it down it was hilarious.

Patrick Mahoney said...

I kind of want to see the deleted post...

Christi said...

I love "Dream on!" I wish you the best of luck in the coming year!

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter