Go Allison! New Orleans 70.3!

Allison from Just Tri and Finish will be competing in her first Ironman 70.3 this weekend down in New Orleans!  

She is racer #947 and I will be officially stalking her when I return from my long bike on Saturday!  I have no doubt that she will rock this course.  I had the pleasure of meeting Allison back in January at the Bold in the Cold 15k in Grapevine Texas. 

Click here to see a cute picture of Allison, Jason and me- freezing our tails off! 

I stepped this one up a notch from my sign for Jason.  I'm even impressed at my leaping ability! Although after 10 years in gymnastics, you'd think my toes would have been pointed.  Anyway, sorry for the bare feet, but I decided it would be best to take off my heels to attempt this.

Thank you to my Web Manager, Blake, who graciously captured this on the first take! 

7 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Awesome shout out right there!

Christi said...

Good luck Allison! I love your shout-out photos. You have great leaping talent!

Jason said...

YOU ROCK.

You are the best cheerleader in all the land.

I can't wait to do my gymnastics moves and have a sign for IMTX ON THE COURSE for you.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

That was awesome

GO ALLISON

Allison said...

You are the sweetest person! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Really - I just teared up at work...huge.lump.in.my.throat.

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Living The Tri Life said...

I'm IN New Orleans right now staying with my Mother-In-Law who had knee replacement surgery. I may try to come and watch part of the race!!!

ginger
Team Aquaphor
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Unknown said...

GO ALLISON GO! (I'll be stalking her too!)

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter