Big News!


OMG!  I bought a bike! 


Yeah, yeah. I know.  I just posted about how I keep things low tech. I promise not to go out and buy a Garmin, but I am so excited!

I honestly never expected to be riding a new one, but Bonktown.com... you rock! They had this one on an unbelievable deal today. 

I had contacted KC over at 140 point 6 miles of Awesomeness and we chatted back and forth this morning about her experience with the bike and she gave it a great review.  

I have to wait 5-7 days for shipping and then will have to have the bike shop put it together.  So, I'll only have a few weeks of training on it before Ironman Lonestar 70.3 on April 9th.

In the meantime, join me in doing the happy dance! :)  I'm going to need some name suggestions!

11 comments:

Michael said...

Jealous!! That's an awesome looking bike. Hope you enjoy it!

TRI714 said...

yeah !!! I think one of if not the best bang for the buck $$ tri bikes out there.

Christi said...

Happy Dance!

Amber said...

Congratulations on the new bike! It looks speedy. Be careful out there!

Julie said...

Wow! She's pretty! :)

Jason said...

The name is simple....El Hielo which means Ice and when we ride together it will be El Hielo and El Diablo....FIRE AND ICE.

BTW - threw some 404s on El Diablo today courtesy of my boy Juan.

The bike rocks.

Allison said...

She's so pretty!!

Unknown said...

ooooh... He/she is a beauty! Congrats!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I have heard alot of good things about QR, congrats, sweet bike

TX Runner Mom said...

Awesome bike!

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Oh yes! You stole that bike! That outfit you have on in the blog header will match perfectly with the Q-Roo. My Dulce's name is Mandy after the mean little girl character on Billy and Mandy on the Cartoon network. Can't wait til you get it!! So exciting.

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter