Ready to Run!

Lunch Run Paradise
I can't believe it's been a week since I've been running.  How is that even possible?  I've been hitting the bike trainer and the pool, but have somehow avoided going out into the dark and cold to run.  So, I am so looking forward to getting in a 10k at lunch today.   I feel like a horse ready to get out of the gate. Let these legs stretch out and go!

The picture to the right is one I snapped the other day of part of my lunch time running trail.  It's a pretty quiet country road that has some nice winding turns and a couple of "wake your quads up" hills.  There's even a sweet Lab that comes out to greet me pretty much every run.  I remembered to bring a dog treat today for him, too. 

Hope everyone has a great training day! :)

7 comments:

Jason said...

Please share location as that is gorgeous looking. Wow I would love running that routinely.

BTW - Running Bold in the Cold 15K this weekend at Lake Grapevine.

KovasP said...

All right for friendly dogs!

Christi said...

Looks like a great trail! I hope you have a great run!

Lucas R. Tucker said...

I think it is awesome that you bring treats!

Anonymous said...

Wow I didn't know you also kept a blog. I think in your revised BQ standards it would be a -5min for every blog or training fourm :)

and those belts are cool, I got one for my sister a year or so ago. In fact I was in austin when I got it and the salesgirl was the person that started it, and I believe that model was her sister or friend. I got great service, her phone number and a lunch date. if only I lived in Austin :(

Gary from BT

Caratunk Girl said...

That looks awesome! Wow, where is the snow? :) ha ha

Allison said...

I just found you through Jason! I'll be in Grapevine tomorrow too for the 15K - would love to meet you! Also - I'm not racing IMTX but I will be there volunteering!

Just started following your blog :)Can't wait to dive in!

Hope to see you tomorrow! Where do you run at lunch?

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter