List Crazy!

Ironman... "Girl-ified"
I am doing what I can to stay focused this week... but wow!

Talk about mush for brains!

I've been in list-making mode for the last week or so: 

-  Packing lists for me
   (separated between normal & race day essentials)

-  Packing list for Pookie

-  Food list (Snacks, etc.)

-  Gear bag checklist

-  Event timeline list (Starting Wednesday)


The bags are mostly packed and  I've completely taken over the dining room table...    

One more day of work! 

My best friend, Chrys flies in from CA on Wednesday evening.  This is really happening! 

Sorry, that I'm behind on reading blogs.  I have the attention span of a gnat right now! 

14 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Lol! The lists! Yep, totally normal gnat behavior and i remember it as if it were yesterday. Have a restful week as much as you can. I'm so freakin excited for you and all of the othet IMTX blogger buddies who are racing.

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!! Very excited for you!!!

Michael said...

Best of Luck!! Hope the weather ends up ok and not super HOT!!

RockStarTri said...

What about the celebration afterwards? THAT MUST BE ON THE LIST!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Is that this week?????

Unknown said...

damn I haven't pack a thing yet. Better get to that (-:

Unknown said...

sounds like you will be well prepared! best wishes :D
love the pink M dot

Jenn (junkmiles.org) said...

Good Luck! It's gonna be awesome and BTW, love love love the Pink Mdot :)

Christi said...

I am a total list chick when things are going crazy! I find it comforting.

Have a great week!

Tri4Success said...

Good luck this weekend! You are ready and IMTX is about to get rocked!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I need to hire you for planning my race weekend, I am not good at it all.

I cant wait to hear all about how you rocked it

Unknown said...

I love lists!!! You sound so excited!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Remember to enjoy the moments!!! Good luck!

Katie said...

I love your "girlified" IM logo!

Jason said...

What day are you heading down there?

And you are a part of the TX empire but you need to get on TWITTER......

But feel free to bash those guys at anytime via Jeff's blog or mine.

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter