Stalking... Err... Tracking Information :)

I'm not sure what the next few days will allow, in terms of blogging, so I wanted to make sure I posted the tracking information for Ironman Texas!

There are two options:
#1-  Real-Time Tracking with MyAthleteGPS:

On Race day, you should be able to find a hyperlink to my name (Shannon P.) under Ironman Texas:

http://www.myathletegps.com/EventTrackingInfo.html

#2: You can also track on http://ironmanlive.com/ using my bib numer:  332!

Ironman Live seems to have some delay issues, so the best bet is the MyAthleteGps, plus you'll be able to see the course map and my little dot.... hopefully moving forward! :)

I will try to have either my friends Chrys or Michelle post on my Facebook page updates on my progress, but those will be less frequent, I'm sure.  


Best of Wishes to my fellow bloggers and friends competing this weekend as well: 

Marcy Webster (#629)
John Clayton (#1625)
Craig Welch (#1137)
John Davis (#1235)
Erin A. (#156)
Warren Thompson (#1113)


And, thank you to my Angels and Ninjas Crew who have supported me through this entire journey with laughs, encouragement, tough love and motivation!!   You're the best!

Mom, Dad, Brian and Pookie
Michelle S.
Blake V.
Chrys P.
Shawna B.
Megan T.
Mike B.
Rebecca M.
Jason B.
KC
Colleen
Chris
Big Daddy Diesel
Patrick
Kovas
Christy
Karen
Jon
Michael




15 comments:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Yay!! I have your race number memorized and can't wait to stalk you. What an awesome journey so far, huh? Got your email. Thanks!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Good luck!!! (pssst, Michael is my favorite of your crew!)

Mel said...

Good Luck! You are ready! I will be there bright and early Volunteering in the body marking group. Can't wait to experience all of that excited, nervous energy. Have a GREAT time and enjoy every moment.

Allison said...

You are awesome!!! Can't wait to track you!!!

Unknown said...

Good Luck! You will do great!

Christi said...

Take every minute and every mile into your mind and savor the moment. This will be the best adventure you can have! I can't wait to see how it plays out because I know you are going to rock it!

Unknown said...

Dig deep! Trust your training! Live in the moment!!! You got this!
Good luck!!

Jon said...

OMG this is getting Real!!!!

Looking forward to tracking your progress!

Tri4Success said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about it. You are so ready to rock this!

Unknown said...

This will be a day that will live in your mind forever. Be strong. Have fun. Smile a lot. You've earned this... now go pick up your medal, shirt and hat! :)

xoxo

Lucas R. Tucker said...

Good Luck!! You are awesome and I admire you!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Enjoy your reward for all your hard work!!

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

gooood luck! i will be cheering for you:) i think i might jump on board next year! goo goo goo!

Rach @ Girl on the Run said...

I'm a bit late - but hope you had a great race!

Shawna said...

I was cheering for you in spirit, I was not able to follow you on race day, I was not at a computer. But you were on my mind and I told everyone I could about your amazing accomplishment!

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter