A Web Site I Love... Athlinks.com

If there is ever a site that I can gush over, it would be Athlinks.com.  It's not the most user-friendly of sites (It has issues sometimes and can be a little confusing), but I use it for one purpose and that's to track my race results.  When I signed up, I was able to find results dating back to my first Marathon in 2000!  So, I now have a consolidated place with my entire race history... and as Type A as I am, I love it. 

It gives you the race name, date, age, group and overall placing, your pacing and overall finish time in one handy dandy screen. And, if you click on the race name link, it will take you directly to the race results page. 

They have race listings, but Active.com really has that market cornered and I prefer to track my workouts on BeginnerTriathlete.com, but if you're looking to find results from some of your older races that you may have forgotten about, do a search for your name.  If you have a common name.. well, life is going to be a little more difficult, but at least you live in relative anonynimity!

1 comments:

Patrick Mahoney said...

I'm going to be up all night looking at this. Thanks.

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter