Blogger Gift Exchange

I had so much fun participating in the Blogger gift exchange this year hosted by Jill!

My awesome Secret Santa was Holly over at Things2Write.  If you get a chance, hop on over to her blog and follow her.

I was so excited when I saw the package in the mail. It's always so much fun to get mail, but when you don't know who it's from it makes it even more exciting! Holly really took time to get to know me by reading through my 100 things post and picking out things that she knew I would use and like.  :)

She included neon colored note cards that were spiral bound (these will be perfect to jot down those track workouts I have planned); funky paperclips, some Fudge Brownie PowerBar protein bites (cheating without the guilt!), some sunscreen (so needed in the Texas sun), some bowl scrapers and a cupcake filler, because I love to bake.

Absolutely awesome!  Thank you so much Holly!  I really appreciated the gift and was very thoughtful of  you to go to the trouble of finding the little things you knew I'd like! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a thoughtful gift!

Jason said...

That is terrific.

Of course I thought the bowl scrapers were a new type of swim paddle.....ha!

Living The Tri Life said...

Darn - wish I was in on that!

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter