Team Aquaphor 2011!


Woo hoo!  I'm in!  I submitted an application a few months ago and found out on Friday afternoon that I made the cut for the 2011 Team Aquaphor sponsored athlete team! Very exciting!  :) 

I just sent back my Ambassador Agreement and look forward to connecting with my new teammates!

The cool part is that I've used Aquaphor since I was a kid.  My mom worked for a Dermatologist and it's been a staple in my household for dry skin (especially now with my daughter), for sunburns (like the one I have now) and if I do chafe on a run. It's also good for those long bike rides!!

Looking forward to sporting the new team kit and being able to offer some samples and coupons! I'll post pictures when I get everything in!  Thanks Team Aquaphor and Active Ambassadors!


About Team Aquaphor



Aquaphor is dedicated to providing athletes the ability to train and compete while being free from uncomfortable chafing, blisters, and other skin conditions that often occur during strenuous exercise. In its sixth year of existence, Team Aquaphor is comprised of 200 top-age group athletes who primarily compete in triathlons, running and cycling. Aquaphor thanks all past and present team members for their success, dedication, and support.

7 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Congrats

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

Hey, that is awesome news. Congrats! I started filling the app out for that a few months ago and then never finished it. Oh well. Next time. Hope that sunburn you had is better.

Jason said...

I am with KC on this. As you sent me the link I looked at it and didn't fill it out. Didn't get that job and went back but never finished.

Congrats to you on a great post and honestly could things be going any better for you right now? I mean other than the sunburn.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Congrats Shannon! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations! So nice it is a product you are already familiar with. WOO HOO!

Allison said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome! (I love aquaphor - it is a staple at my house!)

Living The Tri Life said...

You're going to love being on this team!!! Welcome to the team!!Ginger

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter