Dear Annoying Texas Bugs,
At some point we have to come to an agreement when I go for my evening runs. Please note the following:
- I am not a Taxi. Please don't try to hitch a ride on me to your friend's house down the street.
- I am not a target practice. I do not appreciate you using your Taekwondo or fighter pilot skills on me.
- I am not a moving swimming pool. Just because I'm sweating profusely from the humidity does not mean I enjoy you taking up residence on my body because it's cooler for you.
- I drink protein shakes and eat lots of chicken already. I do not need to ingest additional bugs to get my protein levels up for the day.
- I am not up for a conversation. Please do not buzz by my ears at lightspeed. I will not respond.. well, I will, but not kindly.