Brrrrr....

Good morning!  It is absolutely freezing in Texas this morning!   It's an official "snow" day and I'm working from home.

Here's my home set up for the day.  Not so bad! :)

Weather.com says it's 17 degrees, but feels like -2 degrees.  The wind gusts are wicked - with some blowing as hard as 35+mph! 

Hard to believe that on Saturday it was 74 degrees!!   Mother Nature is having one heck of a mood swing!

So much for getting a run in today.   Looks like a long evening on the trainer!  Hope you're all staying warm wherever you are!

7 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Snow Day? I wish Ohio had snow days, I had to hack off a quarter inch of ice off my windshield today

Shannon (IronTexasMommy) said...

We are warm-weather pansies here! All of the school districts were shutting down before a flake of snow even fell! Ha! I don't know how you do it!

Christi said...

Welcome to our winter! I hope you enjoy as much as we do. FYI, I hate winter!

TRI714 said...

snow day would = sleep in day.

Lucas R. Tucker said...

I didn't even know it got cold there.

Unknown said...

Stay warm!!!

Chris K said...

Hi Shannon, thanks for your suggestion to wear a running skirt. After careful consideration I have chosen against it :-) Hey, that home office looks pretty awesome to me. I stare at a wall.

Powered by Blogger.

    Total Pageviews

    Page Counter